MDUSD Student Art Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Contest
Exhibición de arte estudiantil de MDUSD
Concurso de búsqueda de tesoro
Welcome to the MDUSD Student Art Showcase Scavenger Hunt Contest! From Wednesday, May 11, 2022 to Wednesday, May 25, 2022, there will be four digital art displays throughout Sunvalley Shopping Center to visit and answer questions. A slide will rotate throughout the presentation on each digital art display with a clue to answer each question on the entry form. You will also be given the clue to find the location to the next digital art display. Complete all four questions and the rest of the entry form, press submit, and you are done!
¡Bienvenidos al concurso de búsqueda del tesoro de la exhibición de arte estudiantil de MDUSD! Comenzando el Miércoles 11 de Mayo a el Miércoles 25 de Mayo de 2022, habrá cuatro exhibiciones de arte digitales en todo el centro comercial para visitar y responder preguntas. Una video rotará a lo largo de la presentación en cada exhibición de arte digital con una pista para responder a cada pregunta en el formulario. También se le dará la pista para encontrar la ubicación de la próxima exhibición de arte digital. Complete las cuatro preguntas y el resto del formulario de inscripción, presione enviar y ¡listo!
LOCATION CLUE 1: You will find the first art display on your JOURNEY outside this shoe store.
PISTA DE LA UBICACIÓN #1: Encontrarás la primera exposición de arte de tu VIAJE fuera de esta zapatería.
Click the link below for the entry form.
Haga clic en el enlace de abajo para el formulario de inscripción.
MDUSD Student Art Showcase Enter to Win Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at through the Concord Chamber MDUSD Student Art Showcase Enter to Win and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 10:00 am PST on Wednesday, May 11, 2022 and ending at 8:00 pm PST on Wednesday, May 25, 2022. All online entries must be received by Wednesday, May 25, 2022 8:00 pm PST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the “MDUSD Student Art Showcase Enter to Win” entry form provided on this Sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive a variety of items from various stores at Sunvalley Shopping Center. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce. Winners will be notified via phone number they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. The Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, telemarketing calls or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce, anyone acting on behalf of the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: The Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce. The Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same attendee; multiple entries from the same attendee of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or entries forging the entry.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States of America AND California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce 2280 Diamond Blvd., Suite 200 Concord, CA 94520 United States of America. Requests must be received no later than Wednesday, June 15, 2022.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce 2280 Diamond Blvd., Suite 200 Concord, CA 94520 United States of America.