The Bay Church
Churches and Synagogues
The Bay Church was founded in a storefront in 1931, in what was at that time, the small rural town of Concord, California. The church has experienced much growth over the years and built successive buildings on Galindo Street, Clayton Road, and today our current site on Evora Road. In 2011, Pastor John and Carey Gregg have come to lead this family of believers, and the next chapter of our future is now being created.
The Bay Church is associated with the Assemblies of God, an evangelical Christian fellowship of some 12,500 churches in the United States, and approximately 70,000,000 members world-wide and is totally committed to global evangelism with over 5,700 missionaries in over 210 nations of the world!