Break A Sweat For Education 5K Run & WalkName: Break A Sweat For Education 5K Run & WalkDate: October 6, 2018Time: 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM PDTWebsite: http://www.YoursHumanly.orgEvent Description:
It's time to lace up your sneakers and Break a Sweat for Education!
- Chip timed 5K Run & Walk.
- Virtual 5K Run & Walk.
- FREE Kids Fun Run (10 years of age and younger). Registration required.
- All 5K & Virtual 5K run registrants receive a race t-shirt and a 5K finisher medal.
- All Kids Fun Run registrants receive a kids finisher medal.
- Trophies awarded to the top three overall male & female 5K run finishers.
- Trophies awarded to the first place male & female 5K run finishers in each age group.
- Other activities include: music, raffle, bounce house, face painting, balloon artist, and more!
Age Groups: 15 and under, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Our annual Break a Sweat for Education 5K run & walk is an excellent opportunity for you, your friends, and your family to help raise money and awareness for a great cause. We warmly welcome all ages and skill levels to attend, as there will be entertainment for children and adults alike.
To learn more about Yours Humanly, please visit www.YoursHumanly.org