Front Desk Part Time
Full Job Description
TreVista in Concord, CA is hiring! We are an Agemark Senior Living community and for the second consecutive year, Great Places to Work and FORTUNE have named us #11 in the nation for small to medium size in Aging Services! In this Part Time Front Desk position, you will be responsible for providing good customer service to our residents, families and staff as well as be the first-person greeting visitors when coming in our community here at our Agemark Residence. We are looking for a positive, welcoming, and flexible individual to join our work family and help us continue providing exceptional care and support to our residents and their family.
We're more than a company. We're a family
You hear it everywhere - companies describing themselves as a family. But families are all different, and so is the way they look at work and life. This is what makes us the best kind of family. We recognize each person's talents, skills and personality and bring that into their position. We encourage people to become the best they can be and hold them to high standards. That is because we believe in them, and their success. These family ties, so to speak, are part of every decision we make as a company.
Part Time Front Desk position details:
- Answer telephones within three rings and transfer call or taking messages as needed.
- Greet visitors and guests as they arrive in building and answer questions with great customer service.
- Respond to inquiries regarding rooms available using the green card system. Give tours at property as needed.
- Provide service to residents and staff through coordination of services to residents, families, and guests by solving problems and maintaining constructive relationships.
- Perform clerical duties as assigned by Director and have a familiarity of MS Office.
- Maintain cleanliness of the front lobby and front desk area as well as the time clock room. Check bathrooms on main floor throughout shift for cleanliness and odor control.
- Manage the coffee and hot water as well as the rest of the snack area in lobby.
- Create and maintain an environment for residents/families/staff/guests that is customer-friendly, value and respect the uniqueness of each individual, and promote personal growth with confidentiality in mind.
- Facilitate resident transportation if necessary. Complete Defensive Driving module on Relias annually.
- Work scheduled hours based on personnel and Community needs; may be required to work weekends on occasion.
- Follow all Company policies as outlined in the Policies and Procedures manual and Employee Handbook.
Perks and Benefits include:
- Insurance: Dental, Vision
- 401k match of 50% up to the first 6%
- PTO Accrual on day one
- Profit Sharing bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement along with licensure and certification coverage
- Free meals 1x a day during your shift
- Legal services to draft a Will, Power of Attorney or Living Trust
- Membership with company discounts. 20%-70% off on movies, shows, concerts, hotels, sporting events, wellness and wireless
- Professional Development courses
- Recognition program with $$
Family owned and it shows! Agemark Senior Living Communities embraces FOUR core values: Professionalism, Commitment, Integrity and Compassion. If you believe in doing what feels right, advocate for our elderly community, and want to be part of our Great Place to Work, we would love to hear from you. The Silver Tsunami is coming, and we are in the fastest growing industry. Apply with us at www.agemark.com and be a part of our organization where it’s our job to create a purposeful life for our loved ones and be the change we all want to see in our world. EOE.