Windsor Clara Barton Scholarship
Dedicated to the care of others, we have established the Windsor Clara Barton Scholarship in her spirit.
- If selected, Windsor will pay for the cost of your tuition, books, clinical supplies, and CNA certification exam.
- Those who meet the qualifications will be assured a position as a CNA with one of the best Skilled Nursing Facilities around.
- Must be willing and able to commit to full time employment at Windsor facility as a CNA for a minimum of 18 months immediately upon conclusion of the CNA training program.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, be at least 18 years of age, and be eligible to work in the US.
- Must complete the CNA training program in good standing, and pass the certificate exam within 90 days of employment.
Located at: 3806 Clayton Road, Concord, CA 94521 (Behind La Vista Apartments)