Customer Service Rep 1
MDRR invites applications for Customer Service Rep 1!
This position is classified as an Admin position and will report to the CSR Supervisor and/or Manager. The Customer Service Rep 1 will act as a liaison between the customer and the company, assisting customers in person, over the phone, and through email communications. Customer Service Representatives 1 must help, communicate, and understand a variety of tasks related to Residential accounts including, but not limited to: account billing information, complaints, questions, information concerning accounts and requests.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High School diploma or GED required
• Must have the desire and ability to learn Soft-Pak
• Experience with MS Office suite, including Excel
• Muse be able to communicate effectively and professionally via email and telephone
• Ability to lift up to 15 pounds • Must have adequate typing speed
• Bilingual- Spanish
• Is a positive member of a team with a passion for exceptional customer service
To apply for this position, e-mail a completed application to Careers@mdrr.com. MDRR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job posting should not be considered a complete description of the position.