Administrative Services Coordinator
Full Job Description
Administrative Services Coordinator
Position Title: Administrative Services Coordinator
FSLA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: CEO
Approved by: VP of Human Resources
Youth Homes is looking for an Administrative Services Coordinator to join our team to ensure best-in-class experiences for our youth and families.
We are committed to building a culture of inclusivity, belonging, and safety. We believe that we must foster a workplace that represents people from all walks of life. We strive to have a workforce representing people from all identities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Our DEI efforts are grounded in employee support, education & advocacy of culturally informed care and ingrained in our hiring process.
About the Role:
Under the direction of the CEO, the Administrative Services Coordinator is responsible for the administrative infrastructure of Youth Homes. The Administrative Services coordinator supports the entire organization and is responsible for overseeing the operations related to business and people management. This position provides administrative guidance, process and systems management, and leadership to the organization. Specifically, this position runs the office to ensure the efficiency, timely and accurate operation of the organization.
Where you will make an impact: * Office Administration:
- Answer and route all incoming calls. Greet and direct visitors.
- Go to post office pickup/sort/distribute mail.
- Maintain organization of kitchen, storage and copy room.
- Point of contact with property managers for Antioch and 1200 Concord Ave. offices.
- Assist in various clerical functions as needed.
- Administrative Support:
- Maintain DMV pull reports.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and other celebrations.
- Acts as a supportive liaison to all employees with regard to issues related to HR, IT, Marketing, Finance and Fund Development as needed.
- Update and maintain conference room/office schedules.
- Supports Finance Department with the accounts payable processing, monthly expense reports and end of year items.
- Assist in ordering supplies for each Youth Homes location.
- Schedule shred bin pickups.
- Coordinate Youth Homes off-site records and storage with Corodata.
- Maintain all legal, insurance and vehicle records.
- Risk Management:
- Supported by the building Safety Director, serves as the office safety officer to coordinate office evacuations under emergency situations. (Training will be provided)
- Other duties as assigned by CEO.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Intermediate Level experience with all Microsoft products.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Ability to professionally represent the agency both externally and internally.
- Ability to develop sound working relationships with staff at all levels.
- Demonstrates effective organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to meet tight conflicting deadlines.
- Committed to continuously improving internal procedures.
- Demonstrates respect for cultural diversity and champions a culture of inclusiveness.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Pleasant and professional phone manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- This position requires an individual with an enthusiastic personality who can develop harmonious relationships with staff and volunteers.
To support you at work, we offer some fantastic perks and benefits that reflect our mission, including:
- Ample paid time off to relax and recharge, including on your Birthday
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage; YH covers 90-95% monthly medical premium
- Provided iPhone & Laptop with unlimited data for applicable positions
- Possess a CA driver’s license, with no restrictions.
- Must pass all mandated security clearances, prior to employment.
- Must pass a health and drug screening, prior to employment.
- Must meet all training and agency compliance requirements for this position.
- The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; move quickly/run; use hands, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and taste and smell. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. This job's specific vision abilities include close vision, distance, and peripheral vision, and depth perception.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Youth Homes is an equal opportunity employer.
This job description is intended to indicate the fundamental nature of the position and does not necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned later.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: Multiple Locations