Paychex - Adrian Rivas
- Payroll Services
- Human Resources Management Consultants
Paychex, Inc. is a recognized leader in the payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing industry, with a steadfast commitment to success and a record of achievement that continues a tradition of delivering excellence.
The company was founded in 1971 by B. Thomas Golisano with just $3,000 and a good idea – to make payroll outsourcing easy and affordable for small businesses. From those early days with just one employee, Paychex now has more than 12,000 employees serving more than half a million small- to medium-sized businesses nationwide.
With 100+ office locations across the nation, Paychex produced $2.7 billion in revenue in fiscal 2015. The company offers an ever-growing variety of payroll and human resource products and services that help clients do what they do best — run their business. With a wide range of services – including payroll processing, retirement services, insurance, and a fully outsourced human resource solution – Paychex customizes its offering to the client's business, whether it is small or large, simple or complex.
- Paychex provides small business payroll services to more than 590,000 clients, making us the country's leading provider!
- Paychex is America’s leading provider of outsourced HR Services!
- Paychex offers more than 80,000 businesses smarter, more cost-effective ways to choose and manage Workers Comp Insurance
- Paychex employee benefit services provide solutions for retirement planning and insurance coverage.
- Our solutions make it easy for every accountant to work with us in the way they prefer!
I will drive to you!