DO YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS KIT?
JOIN US FOR A DISCUSSION ABOUT HOW TO GUARD AGAINST CYBERCRIME AND FINANCIAL EMERGENCIES.
Wade Cantrell of Cantrell’s Computer Sales and Service
and Mark J. Lewis of MassMutual Financial Group
will provide snacks, drinks and valuable information to protect you and your family in a quickly changing world.
Topics of Discussion:
Cybersecurity 101 presented by Wade Cantrell
Income, Asset and Family Protection 101 presented Mark J. Lewis
Replacing Income in Your Working Years
- Scams using Social Engineering
- Malicious Apps Targeting Smartphones
Protecting Your Assets in Retirement
- Do you know what protection you have?
- Is what your employer provides enough?
- Bridging the Disability Income Gap
Securing Your Future and Protecting Those You Love
- 70% of individuals over 65 will need Long Term Care
- What is your plan to fund it?
- It’s called Life Insurance, not Death Insurance!
- The Living Benefits of Whole Life Insurance